- The use of metaphor in voice teaching: A comparative study of Sinus Tone Production and vocal cord theories. Australian Voice Vol. 1, 55-63. (1999). Click here to view publication
- A personal response to ‘An Objective Assessment’. The Ernest George White Society & School of Vol. 6, 3, 6-10. (1999). Sinus Tone
- The relevance of metaphor to effective voice teaching strategies. Australian Voice, Vol. 5, 50-59. (1999).
To access an overview of my completed doctoral thesis please click: ‘The Relevance of Metaphor to Effective Voice Teaching Strategies’ © 1999
- Using appropriate language modes and explicit teaching aids. Australian Voice, Vol. 9, 68-68. (2003). © 2003. Click Here to view publication
- I am indebted to the Australian National Association of Teachers of Singers (ANATS) http://www.anats.org.au and Australian Academic Press for permission to publish my papers on the web.
- If you want to access further interesting articles, go to http://www.australianacademicpress.com.au Publications/Publications.htm and scroll down to Journals.
- Click HERE to view and or download my thesis